Every Sunday 1-4pm all spring and summer
We’ll be working in the garden: planting, maintaining, sharing ideas, and making things grow—join us!
Every 2nd Tuesday 7pm, starting April 3 at Camas Books
(April 17, May 1, May 15, May 29, June 12, June 26, July 10, July 24, Aug 7, Aug 21)
We’ll be meeting to plan logistics, outreach, workshops, and other doings! We’ll meet at Camas Books just across the street: 2590 Quadra St. Come get involved in this project!
Garden Launch Party and Gallery Show
On May 5th, we’ll be hosting a Gallery Showing right beside the People’s Apothecary in the Slide Room Gallery, including art, workshops, and other activities!
Where: Vancouver Island School of Art 2549 Quadra Street
- February 18th at 10 am (Postponed until next weekend!) through the day we have Catherine the Artist and Carpenter coming to the site to build a shed with us. If you want to lend a hand or learn about building a shed email email@example.com to rsvp.
- February 19th from 3-5pm The Green Tongues are doing some mapping and other work on the garden. We will have tea and snacks and would love to meet you and have some help.
- February 17th at 1pm we are cleaning out the cage and digging up blackberry roots in preparation to build our shed and greenhouse.
- January 15th Mulching Party meet at noon
- November 26th Mulching the Apothecary Work Party and Work Shop.